Forums 501st French Garrison
Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - Version imprimable

+- Forums 501st French Garrison (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum)
+-- Forum : Zone de débarquement (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum : International Area (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Sujet : Allo! Greetings from Boston!! (/thread-1420.html)

Pages : 1 2

Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - tk_margarita - 10-05-2014

Hello!

My name is Margaret and I live outside of Boston, Massachusetts and am a member of the New England Garrison. I will be visiting Paris this summer, over the weekend of July 19th. I will be meeting up with my family, in Normandy on the 21st, but have a bit of time that weekend to spend in Paris. If anyone from the French Garrison would be interested in meeting up, at a cafe or a museum, that would be fantastique! I speak a bit of French (not too badly, sometimes) and would love to hang out and learn more about your culture. I will be spending a few days with the Belgium Garrison before I take the train to Paris- I hope I survive that visit ;-)

Thank you for reading my post!

Margaret

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - Startide - 10-05-2014

Hi there Wink Thanks for dropping by !

So you would be available on 19/20 July, did I get that right ?

Hope you have a blast in europe, and yes make sure you handle with care any liquid you may be given by belgian people Big Grin

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - tk_margarita - 10-05-2014

Bonjour, Monsieur Startide!

Yes, I will be in Paris on the 19th and 20th and would love to hang out with some 501sters. I visit the crazy Belgians first and then head to France. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - Chasseur De Primes - 10-05-2014

I should be available, it would supperbe to meet for an after noon or evening ............
Luis CDP

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - tk_margarita - 11-05-2014

Chasseur De Primes a écrit :I should be available, it would supperbe to meet for an after noon or evening ............
Luis CDP

Ca c'est fantastique!

Maybe a small group would be able to meet up? That would be lots of fun! Are any of you on Facebook? Might be an easy way to coordinate.

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - Chasseur De Primes - 11-05-2014

Yes of course, I also went Mandalorian Mercs

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - stevechewbacca - 15-05-2014

hello there !
I should be free too. Smile

I'm on facebook too (steve marle, my profile's picture is spiderman)

Cheers !

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - Romeo Knight - 19-05-2014

Hey there,

I might be available as always with fellow Parisian dudes Smile

Are you on FB?

Cheers.

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - xDESTRONx - 23-05-2014

hi Tk margarita

i'm not a member yet. I hope became one of them soon. However i was living in Boston for a couple of months before i move back in Montreal.( bruins fan here)

Now i live in Paris and that's 'll be wonderful if i meet all of you guys ( i included the french garrison members).

Let me know if you want my FB account.

Cheers from Paris.

Cadet xDESTRONx

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - tk_margarita - 01-06-2014

Romeo Knight a écrit :Hey there,

I might be available as always with fellow Parisian dudes Smile

Are you on FB?

Cheers.

Hi all-

Life has been so busy and I have not been able to check this forum. Anyway, yes, I am on FaceBook. My name is Mugzie Flitsch. That just might be an easier way to communicate, feel free to "friend" me.

Merci!!

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - stevechewbacca - 16-07-2014

Guys !
She will be there on saturday, so who can be there ?
BTW she will stay at Le Meridien Etoile.

Cheers !

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - Torak - 16-07-2014

I'm in!

See you saturday afternoon/night Wink

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - xDESTRONx - 16-07-2014

i'm in even if i'm a member yet Smile

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - stevechewbacca - 17-07-2014

Alors il a été convenu que nous mangerions ici : http://www.legrandbistro.fr/fr/bistro-chic-paris-etoile-pereire-17-philosophie.php
Je fais une résa pour combien ? Visiblement nous sommes 3 plus elle donc 4 mais autant savoir rapidement ^^

Petite précision : je réserverais pour samedi via le site lafourchette afin d'avoir un rabais de 50% Wink

Rdv à son hôtel (le Meridien Etoile) à 19h et réservation pour 19h30 au restaurant.

Voilà ! Je réserve demain donc j'attends les confirmations/ajouts !

Tchô !

Re: Allo! Greetings from Boston!! - xDESTRONx - 18-07-2014

Okey pour moi. Désolé de la réponse tardive. Cependant sait tu si ils proposent un repas végétarien ?