Forums 501st French Garrison
American living in Thailand visiting 11th-20th April 2018 - Version imprimable

+- Forums 501st French Garrison (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum)
+-- Forum : Zone de débarquement (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum : International Area (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Sujet : American living in Thailand visiting 11th-20th April 2018 (/thread-3132.html)

American living in Thailand visiting 11th-20th April 2018 - Gigglesdatrooper - 28-11-2017

Bonjour everyone. Hope you guys are having a good but cold morning. As it states I will be traveling from Thailand to Paris next April with a friend from the states. We are staying someone between Notre-Dame and Pere Lachaise cemetery( I have the address in my email).

For the most part we are doing all the sites and taking a full day to go to Disney. We have just the days planned as of right now. One night I have to visit my family and one night we want to go to a speak easy. But I would love to met some of you. I will have patches and coins for a bit of trading.

Everyone have a good day and hope to hear back.

Merci.

Re: American living in Thailand visiting 11th-20th April 2018 - Malt - 28-11-2017

Hello friend !
Would be really nice to meet you and chat a bit in April I'll keep the date open for you and your friend !

Re: American living in Thailand visiting 11th-20th April 2018 - Ivy Patricksdaughter - 29-11-2017

Hello Smile

It will be a pleasure to meet you in April, we'll be sure to get time for you, and maybe go to Disney with you too, who knows ^^

Looking forward to it ;-)

Ivy.

Re: American living in Thailand visiting 11th-20th April 2018 - Gigglesdatrooper - 30-11-2017

Awesome. Also wondering if you could help.

About the metro tickets. I have been reading about buying a five day unlimted pass for all zones and its saying that its about 45-50 euros but only for five days so I would have to buy another one after it runs out. I also have read they have a norde (think that's the name) that is weekely for 22 euros and starts Monday morning midnight and ends sunday night midnight.

Since I wil be arriving on a Wednesday and staying till the following week I was thinking of getting the norde pass and renewing it on say sun.

Which is the best to go with??

Re: American living in Thailand visiting 11th-20th April 2018 - Ivy Patricksdaughter - 30-11-2017

The best one to answer this question is Kevin ( Kevin Lorn on this forum ), who is our team leader for the Paris zone, so you either wait for him to see your post and answer here, or you can write a PM to him directly ;-)

Re: American living in Thailand visiting 11th-20th April 2018 - Gigglesdatrooper - 01-12-2017

Ivy Patricksdaughter post_id=217760 time=1512032820 user_id=2454 a écrit :The best one to answer this question is Kevin ( Kevin Lorn on this forum ), who is our team leader for the Paris zone, so you either wait for him to see your post and answer here, or you can write a PM to him directly ;-)

Roger Roger