Forums 501st French Garrison
Bonjour de Portugal e de Lisbonne - Version imprimable

+- Forums 501st French Garrison (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum)
+-- Forum : Zone de débarquement (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum : International Area (https://www.501stfrenchgarrison.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Sujet : Bonjour de Portugal e de Lisbonne (/thread-501.html)

Bonjour de Portugal e de Lisbonne - Praetorian - 05-04-2011

Hello my fellow French members

My name is Valter and i am the XO/GML/GWL/GMO/GPRO of the Portuguese Outpost.

My reason for joining your forum is to present myself to all our french brothers and also follow your events in the hope we can one day troop together with the Portuguese Outpost.

Any questions you may have about the Portuguese Outpost, feel free to ask.

I also take advantage to ask the forum members to join our fan page in facebook, where you can follow our of our activities on a daily basis or weekly basis. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/501ST-LEGION-Lusitanian-Outpost/346128385467

Regards Valter

- kilroyFR - 05-04-2011

Hello Valter. Welcome Home Smile
yes an event with portuguese outpost (and others south european garrisons) would be a great opportunity to meet each others in person.
Hope this will come to reality in the near future.
For the ones not knowing Valter, he is the designer of its outpost merchandises (patches and coins), and they always look great.

- Praetorian - 05-04-2011

kilroyFR a écrit :Hello Valter. Welcome Home Smile
yes an event with portuguese outpost (and others south european garrisons) would be a great opportunity to meet each others in person.
Hope this will come to reality in the near future.
For the ones not knowing Valter, he is the designer of its outpost merchandises (patches and coins), and they always look great.

Hello Denis,

Thanks for your kind words my friend mosqueteer, eheheheh.
We are thinking of organizing a Celebration Portugal in 2012... so I hope that comes true so we can meet up...

And let me correct you on the merchadising Designs.... I only Design a few of the merchandises, others are joint Designs and collaborations with the CO which is our local arquictect and with great experience in Autocad.

But yes they look really nice, and they go through several weeks and sometimes months or work on them...

Kind regards
Valter Santos

- darkyoda - 05-04-2011

Hello valter !!!

Welcome on our board, Brother !!! Big Grin

It's a great pleasure to have you here... And of course it would be great too to meet in an event !!! I do hope it could happen in a short time. :wink:

If you have any question or idea for working together, don't hesitate... We will be always present to answer you !!! Big Grin

See you , pal !!! :wink:

- MANDALOR 1 - 05-04-2011

Hi Valter ,

welcome on our board brother GML/GWL :wink:

As David said, we are very interested in trade between garrisons.

If you or one of your members move in France, don't miss to ask it , there will always have French members to receive you.

Big Grin

- spookybc - 05-04-2011

Hello Valter

it's kind to see you here Big Grin, Welcome aboard

I hope one day troop with all portuguese members

- Romeo Knight - 05-04-2011

Hello friend,

Great to have you on our board. If one day you have a trip to Paris, then don't hesitate to tell us, we'll have a beer somewhere (I have already met Canadian and Singaporian troopers here Smile ).

- Praetorian - 06-04-2011

darkyoda a écrit :Hello valter !!!

Welcome on our board, Brother !!! Big Grin

It's a great pleasure to have you here... And of course it would be great too to meet in an event !!! I do hope it could happen in a short time. :wink:

If you have any question or idea for working together, don't hesitate... We will be always present to answer you !!! Big Grin

See you , pal !!! :wink:

Thank you darkyoda,
really hope we can troop together soon.
regards Valter

MANDALOR 1 a écrit :Hi Valter ,

welcome on our board brother GML/GWL :wink:

As David said, we are very interested in trade between garrisons.

If you or one of your members move in France, don't miss to ask it , there will always have French members to receive you.

Big Grin

thank you mandalor, surelly will tell you if I travel over to france, been there many times in the past, Nantes (have a very good friend there)., also in Lyon, Grenoble, Paris, Bordeau, etc... in fact after the UK the other country i have visited more times in Europe.

Hope I can return next year for skiing, it's been a while since i do it and really miss it...

All the best
Valter

spookybc a écrit :Hello Valter

it's kind to see you here Big Grin, Welcome aboard

I hope one day troop with all portuguese members

Hello Beatrice, I am also returning your kindness in our forum.... you have registered yourself in there and you are always welcome to come back and check our our news.

Please return and let me know if the webmaster has given you full access to the members only area (child boards: 501st members)

some areas the patches and trading cards areas are in full english for everyone to read, some of the other areas are in Portuguese, but if you use our forum multiple translator tool it will translate it for you.

regards Valter

Romeo Knight a écrit :Hello friend,

Great to have you on our board. If one day you have a trip to Paris, then don't hesitate to tell us, we'll have a beer somewhere (I have already met Canadian and Singaporian troopers here Smile ).

Hello my friend,

I will be sure to collect you on that beer.... ehehehe and get some french single ladies...

I am at the moment planning a one week trip to Japan on the 27/4 with 1 or 2 more troopers to help the red cross raise funds for the earthquake/Tsunami victims, but it depends if I can get some sponsors to pay for our plane travels and hotel expenses.... so lets see what happens until the 15th ....

If this happens I will try and meet up with the Japanese Garrison over there, even though now must be really a sad and horrible period for them....

regards Valter